How are Simple Moisturisers beneficial
Our Moisturisers are lightweight and fast absorbing. They contain no artificial perfume or colour and no harsh chemicals that can upset your skin. They are hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, dermatologically tested and approved. Great for everyday use!
What are the key benefits of Hydrating Light Moisturiser
- Instantly doubles skin’s hydration - leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and perfectly hydrated.
- All day hydration - keeps skin refreshed, replenished and hydrated for up to 12 hours.
- Helps maintain healthy skin Helps - hydrating and moisturising skin.
How is the Hydrating Light Moisturiser different from the Replenishing Rich Moisturiser
Both moisturisers are formulated with the purest possible skin-loving ingredients and are free from artificial colour, perfume and harsh chemicals that can upset or irritate the skin. The main difference is in the consistency of the products, where the Replenishing Rich Moisturiser has a slightly thicker consistency versus the Hydrating Light Moisturiser which is known for its lightweight feel on skin.
What are the benefits of Protecting Light Moisturiser
- Ultra-light formula with SPF 15 that protects your skin from harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- Keeps skin hydrated for up to 12h
- Enriched with Allantoin, Pro Vitamin B5, E and Bisabolol to moisturize, protect and hydrate skin
How does Simple SOS Clearing Booster benefit the skin
- A primer - for all day shine control on oilprone areas such as the t-zone
- A spot cream - to help reduce redness and soothe irritation.
- A moisturizer for oily skin - to help prevent future spots leaving skin clearer and smooth
Do I still need to use a moisturiser if I have already used a moisturising facial wash
Moisturisers and face wash serve different functions and deliver different benefits to the skin. Moisturisers are meant to lock in moisture in the skin to prevent dryness. Face wash on the other hand is a cleanser and is meant to remove any dirt or impurities from the skin which could cause irritation. With the Moisturising Facial Wash, skin is thoroughly cleansed and instantly hydrated. And with a moisturiser the hydration is locked for 12 hours.
When should a moisturiser be applied
It’s best to apply moisturiser after cleansing and toning the face, so that skin is clean and free from dirt, make-up and impurities. This way, the moisturiser can really be absorbed by the skin and can reach down into the skin’s deeper surface layers. This then enables the moisturiser to work on the skin from deep within.
How much moisturiser should I use per application
Depending on your skin type, a nickel-sized amount should suffice per application. If you use too much, it could make your skin feel greasy, and would then be vulnerable to irritation. On the other hand, if you use too little, you may not be giving your skin enough hydration and your skin may be more vulnerable to irritation.